KingRoot APK is the best and free rooting tool available for Android devices. With KingRoot app you can root almost 90% of the Android devices that are available in the market right now. The latest version of KingRoot APK v5.2.1 is available to download from below.
Becuase of the app’s unbeatable rooting capability, Google has removed the app from Play Store, and that’s why you have to download the APK file of the app and install it on the device that you want to root.
Note: We have collected the file, KingRoot APK from its official website. We haven’t touched the file, we just download and upload our server to provide you best download experience.
Features of KingRoot APK App
As the name suggests and you may probably know the key function of the application. But there are also some other things that you ignore on KingRoot APK. Here I’ll try to cover almost all the important features of the app and then you can try them by yourself.
- THE MAIN FEATURE: With KingRoot APK you can root nearly 90% of Android smartphone available in the market
- There is a RAM management option available within the KingRoot APK App. With the RAM management option, you can remove junks and get some free space on your device
- KingRoot is also a Root Manager too, just like Super SU, it can manage root access of the apps
- KingRoot APK also has a security system which shows the risky apps that are installed on your device and suggest to uninstall them
- If there is no root available for your device you can request them root for your device also by simply clicking the Request button
KingRoot APK Download v5.2.1 [Updated/ Latest Version]
The latest version of KingRoot APK file is available to download below. Just hit the download button added below, and it’ll automatically start downloading the file from our server.
Once the download process completes, you can install the KingRoot APK app on your device and root your device in one click. Hence, this is an APK file you need to install it by enabling the Unknown sources installation option. The option can be found in settings> security.
If you need help with installing the KingRoot APK file on your device, you can follow this article on how to install APK files as the tutorial.
Thanks for downloading KingRoot APK original v5.2.1 from here. We’ll update this post once the developer of KingRoot APK releases a new version of the app and we’ll provide you the fresh and latest download link here. Also if you need any help with installing the KingRoot app or using it, feel free to leave a comment below and our APK Hood team will try to help you fix the issues.